Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cover Characteristic - Hoodies/Hoods


This is a new Meme hosted by Sugar & Snark.

Each week we will post 5 different covers that have the same theme/characteristic. 

This week's theme is Hoodies/Hoods



 

 5. Crux by Julie Reece
 4. The Guardian Duke by Jamie Carie
 3. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
 2. Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George

And my favorite Hooded cover is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






1. Endless Knight by Kresley Cole

I love this cover and I can't especially can't wait to read it!!!!!

Leave a link to your Cover Characteristic. :D



 photo Signatureforkevin_zpsbc37071f.png

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cool meme! :) I also like the hoods on the different international Scarlet covers.

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cover for Endless Knight, and Crux almost made my list. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my CC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh I love all the ones your picked~ *grabby hands* There's something about hoods and cloaks that just mesmerise me *stares*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah your comment made me day. When I read *stares* I lost it. LOL

      Delete
  4. There is something about the Endless Knight cover!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....