Saturday, August 4, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #8

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we share the books we are adding to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We have another good week of books and swag for y'all today. I just have to say that I absolutely love SWAG! That is all.

Won: Books/Swag

Tiffany
 Signed Ordained bookmark won @the crazy dream blog
Other swaggity swag came with the books below

I won all these books and the swag above @denise jaden's blog

Snyder:
This is what she won
The Soul Consortium won at Goodreads
Signed The Rock of Ivanore bookmark won @A Thousand Wrongs



Bought:

Snyder:

Tiffany:


Well that's all we received this week. I hope next week is just as good!! What did y'all get this week? I'd love to know.  
 

8 comments:

  1. Princess Ben looks really interesting from the cover. Definitely one I want to learn more about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope its good, I think I'm going to start reading it today or tomorrow. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice list of books this week. I've heard a lot of good things about Blood Red Road.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got done reading it and it was amazing. Snyder will be reviewing it sometime this week.

      Thanks for stopping by. :D

      Delete
  3. I really want Wrecked, Dust and Decay and Princess Ben and Blood Red Road is fantastic :)

    My Haul :)

    Also check out my blogoversary giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and your giveaway is awesome. :D

      Delete
  4. OMG! You guys got some AWESOME books! Blood red Road & Wrecked look SO GOOD! Plus you got SO MUCH SWAG!!! =D

    Happy Readings!
    Lisseth, My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blood red road was awesome. haha. freakily enough, we were both compelled to read our separate copies of it on the same night and apparently both finished at one in the morning. haha. freaky. yay. swaggy swagg.

      Delete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....